SUMMER READING LIST

posted on: Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I have been bitten by the book bug and it has attacked with vengeance this time and I literally cannot get enough of books. Here are a few that I have recently read and loved and a few that are on my list.
1 | Orphan Train: A Novel
2 | The Fault in Our Stars
3 | The One & Only: A Novel
4 | 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess
5 | Bringing Up Bébé: One American Mother Discovers the Wisdom of French Parenting
6 | Where'd You Go, Bernadette: A Novel

Would love to hear your suggestions!




1 comments:

  1. yessss The Fault in Our Stars! Definitely want to go see that - I'm now going to Fort Worth this weekend, but maybe we can plan to go to the movie on Sunday?

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger