LIFE LATELY

posted on: Monday, June 9, 2014




+ william loves playing in the car. he strongly prefers for me to park the car and then let him out of his carseat so he can lunge forward and climb his way to the front driver seat and play || casey insisted on bidding on this giant white bear for W at a charity event.

+ my little helpers new favorite pass time is blowing the leaves off of the deck. in his cool googles that unfortunately kind of squish his sweet face, yet he insists on wearing them || the newest way to lounge while indulging in a little curious george.

+ chewing on a golf pencil while at the pool || w has been loving eating his meals at his big boy table. he only gets up 17 times each meal.

+ more car kisses as a thank you to me for letting him play in the car for a good 45 minutes outside of his music class || pool action. so excited the pool is open and W is quite fond of wearing my hat and sunglasses

+ lovin' on his charlie girl. where ever she goes, he is sure to follow. and vice versa || stuffing his little face at true foods kitchen. we are all obsessed with this new to dallas restaurant.


5 comments:

  1. his new big boy table is too cute!! Love all these photos.

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww he's so grown up!!! and we have that saaaame white bear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I'm loving all these pictures! Scarlett has a big girl table too and I swear she gets up just about as much. W is becoming such a handsome little thing! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I am so jealous of True Foods opening in Dallas! I wish they would bring one to Kansas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. makes me so excited for my little guy to get here. boys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger