26 WEEKS PREGNANT

posted on: Monday, June 16, 2014





This week the baby is kicking like he is actually in the World Cup himself. He turned head down [yay!] and now I can feel those kicks up under my rib cage. William loves reading but lately he really loves reading books that I personally do not fancy. All of my favorites, he wants nothing to do with. But the Rudolph the Rednose reindeer book is his ultimate jam this week. When I think of William and this 26 week bundle in my belly, I cannot help but think of some of my favorite lines from one of my favorite books…

I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be 






1 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous! That books is one of my favorites too. It gets me every time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger