THE BEST FACIAL SUNSCREENS

posted on: Thursday, May 1, 2014


We all know that protecting our skin, especially our faces, is the best way to avoid wrinkles, sun damage, and ultimately much worse. With so many options out there on the market it can be hard to choose which is right for you so I wanted to share three of my tried and true favorites. Elta MD UV Clear is found all over dermatologist offices across the country for a reason. It is so lightweight, lacks any hint of that sunscreen scent, and absorbs into your skin perfectly.

Supergoop! is my go-to overall sunscreen line and I am especially in love with their newly launched Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen. It is perfect for application after your favorite moisturizer in the morning and is jam packed with moisturizing agents, enough so that I often use it as my only moisturizer. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch is a great affordable option that people all over cannot get enough.

Be sure to protect yourself and your children everyday because the sun does not mess around when it comes to the damage it can cause. I like to keep a big jug of Supergoop! Everyday Face and Body lotion near our back door [especially while at the beach] for easy application before we walk out the door. I also always carry the City and Sand Sunscreen set in my purse [and beach bag] for emergency use during the day. Also, the AciaFusion Lip Balm is my jam! I cannot get enough.


4 comments:

  1. Do you use the supergoop as your nightly moisturizer? Have you already done a post on your skincare routine? If not, I'd love to know more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just use sunscreen in the morning and at night lately I have just been using a small amount of coconut oil as my moisturizer. I wake up with soft skin and then just splash cold water on my face in the morning. I'll do a skincare post soon! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. In NYC, buy best anti-aging facials and other facial spa products from leading skin care brand Advanced Spa. Our best skin care range helps to revitalize your look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger