HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

posted on: Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day to my mother, mother in law, step mother, aunts, sister-in-laws, cousins, friends, grand mothers, and each and every woman out there who has enriched the lives of those around her. Mother's Day means even more to me now that I am a mother of one and one on the way and I cannot wait to celebrate many more with my babies as the years fly by.

Last year I asked some of my all time favorite mothers [and besties] a few things about their first year as a mother. It has been so sweet to look back at Brittany, Sarah, Chelsea and myself and read what we had to say about our first upcoming Mother's Day.

And thank you to my sweetest William. There are no words to express what an honor it is to be your mother. I love you.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

1 comments:

  1. happy Mother's Day love :) or day after!! cannot believe it's been a year since we wrote those!!! love it so much. and love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger