BEAUTY NOW APP

posted on: Tuesday, May 20, 2014


Sometimes a genus idea comes along and you just have to stop and think, "Dang, why didn't I think of that?" Well I am dying to tell you about the new app, BeautyNow, created by Kathleen Jennings. This will truly change the way you manage your beauty appointments. 

Ladies, meet Beauty Now. BeautyNow allows you to instantly reserve and book same day or future appointments right from your hand held device. All you need to do is download the FREE app and you will be instantly connected to over 4,500 [soon to be 10,000+] salons and spas across the United States. 

The app is fool proof. First, you select your intended service [i.e. blow out, highlights, manicure]. Then BeautyNow will use its brain to scan all of the available appointments in your area in just seconds. Scan through and pick your ideal location and time, and BAM!, appointment booked.

No more annoying googling on your iPhone for nail salons in your area, trying to find their telephone number or even worse, driving from place to place to find an instant opening. Gone are the days of being on hold with a receptionist who proceeds to put you on hold instantly [is it just me or does that always happen to you too??] which is turn just wastes your time. BeautyNow. Fresh. Innovative. Useable. Easy-Peesy. Appointments at your finger tips. Done. and Done.

If you have not already downloaded by now, click HERE to download instantly! You can thank me later. I'm off to my blowout, that I just booked. Whoop whoop.

Images 1,2,3 sourced from Pinterest, Image 4 sourced from BeautyNow

2 comments:

  1. I downloaded this app the other day and it is awesome!! I wish it had been invented earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I've never heard of this! I just downloaded it. YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger