NESPRESSO MAKES IT WORK

posted on: Thursday, April 10, 2014










A few weeks ago, I was invited to attend a private event held at the brand spankin' new Nespresso flagship store in Northpark hosted by the ever-so-fab, Tim Gunn. After a brief movie and information about the line, we were free to roam around the exquisite store, ask any questions, nibble on tasty bites, and chat with Tim aka the coolest guy on the planet.

I need to preface this by saying, I do not drink coffee. I never have and neither does my husband. But when I got the invite I was intrigued because a] they were fabulous enough to open an entire store about coffee and b] that Tim Gunn loves this brand so much that he has some what become the face of it. I wanted to know more.

Friends, this store is unbelievable. The colors. the sleek lines. the smell. the attitude. Everything about this store screams for attention and well some lovin'. I almost felt as if I was walking through the Neiman's make up counters because pops of color were jumping out at me everywhere screaming pick me, pick me! I must say, after my experience in the Nespresso store, I am hooked. And I kind of now want to be hooked on coffee purely so that I can go visit this store on a weekly basis.

If you are in the area, definitely pop in and check the place out and maybe even pick up a new item from the Nespresso VetruoLine which is revolutionizing the coffee industry. The packaging is so on point and these machines literally run themselves like mini robots. They scan the coffee pod you chose and reads a unique barcode embedded in each pod and the machine knows exactly what to do. No thinking required. I kid you not. Go check this place out!


1 comments:

  1. I don't think I will ever get over that you don't drink coffee!! blows my mind. wish i wasn't hooked!!

    alsoooo i'm obsessed that you met Tim!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger