WITH IN US

posted on: Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hi lovely blog friends. I wanted to take a moment for a brief apology. I am sure some of you have noticed but my blog has taken a bit of a back seat in my life these past few weeks. My creative juices have been lacking a bit lately and I have been feeling less than enthused to really produce some great content that will keep y'all wanting to come back to see what is up on my little corner of the great big blog world.

I came across this quote and image on Pinterest the other day and I was just smitten. I immediately pinned it and began repeating the quote over and over in my head. It just rang so true to my core and kind of shook me. I often get caught up in the tomorrows and the yesterdays and I forget what a blessing today really is. What today has in store for me. And what I have in store for you! What lies within me is my most treasured piece of myself. And I often keep it to myself. But what I really enjoy is digging deep and bringing that out for everyone else to see. I do not like the attention, I just like expressing myself and bringing my creativity out.

So friends, I have lots of new ideas for this blog. I want to start giving you more information that you really may find relatable, informative, inspiring, and relative to your lives. More mommy stuff, more baby stuff, more life stuff, more brands that I really truly believe you need to know about, more of everything that matters to me. I have never planned out my posts until the moment I sit down to write a post, but now I am grabbing my notebook and trying to get all of my ideas organized so I can present them in the best way possible. Thank you again for all of your support and I look forward to what is to come. XO.

image via Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Good blogging isn't easy! You do a great job Morgan!! Can't wait to see what you've got coming our way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susannah! That means so much! Hope you are doing well. xo

      Delete
  2. I love your blog and can't wait to see what you have planned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need to take a beat sometimes to get re-inspired. Excited to see what's in store for your amazing blog!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger