WHAT'S COOKING

posted on: Monday, March 3, 2014

Caprese Stuffed Avocado | Strawberry Mango Salsa | Crispy Potato Roast | Roasted Cherry Tomato Cappellini

I have been having a little bit of an insomnia problem lately. I find myself awake at 3 am and it never fails that if I look at the clock, it messes with my head and I cannot fall back to sleep until at least 5:30. It is quite frustrating to know that the rest of my entire house is sound asleep while I toss and turn, begging my body and mind to go back to sleep. So, I have started perusing Pinterest during those wee hours. I often forget to look at the site during the day so I actually kind of like scrolling through all of the pretty images to soften my mind. Lately, I have been drawn to recipes and mainly, delicious looking pictures that I wish would just jump off of my iPhone screen and into my mouth. So here are a few I found this weekend that I am dying to try soon! I need to channel my dormant, inner Martha and get my booty into the kitchen A-sap!

1 comments:

  1. that caprese stuffed avocado looks insane! We should make that soon!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger