MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS

posted on: Tuesday, March 4, 2014


SPLURGE WORTHY | 1 La Mer Lip Balm $50 | 2 YSL Rouge Pur Couture $35 | 3 Kerastase Masque Elixir Ultime $65 | 4 Tata Harper Reparative Moisturizer  $100

SUPER SAVORS | 5 Aquaphor On-the-Go Pack $5 | 6 Burts Bees Nourishing Baby Oil $8 | 7  L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo and Conditioner $5 each

I love finding great products no matter the price. This lip balm was a totally unnecessary splurge I indulged in months ago, that quickly turned into one of my necessary items. It is so luxurious and I put it on before bed and when I wake up. My hair colorist just recommend this new hair mask so that I can really focus on getting my hair repaired and I am loving it so much. It pairs nicely with my favorite super savor shampoo and conditioner that blow a lot of the expensive brands I have tried out of the water!

I was in need of an every day moisturizer that I was comfortable using morning and night so I settled on this Tata Harper moisturizer and it literally smells like a garden in France [and no, I have not been to France, but I cannot help but envision it smelling something like this magic in a bottle]. Putting this on my fave has quickly become my favorite step in my routine. Aquaphor is just one of those DUH products that everyone loves since it can do no wrong! My favorite are the little tiny sized ones so I can keep one in all my bags and in different parts of the house. Finally, I have a bit of a phobia with lotion for some reason [I hate how it feels while it dries and I always have to was my hands after applying]. I am SO glad I tried this body oil because it has changed my world. I am obsessed with putting this all over my body when I get out of the shower because it is like no oil I have ever used. It literally melts into my skin immediately and leaves no greasy feeling residue. My new favorite super savor for sure!

What are you favorite splurges and saves??

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger