HEALTHY TODDLER SNACKS

posted on: Tuesday, March 25, 2014

| my tiny grocery shopper |
| organic fresh fruits are always the first choice [W loves a little sprinkle of cinnamon too] |
| easy, on-the-go, bars |
| purly a piece of freeze dried fruit. nothing else added at all |
| these are W's "cookies" and he devours them |
[raisins in place of typical cheerios, crackers, etc]
From day one, I have always wanted to feed William the best, most natural foods for his tiny growing body. I figure that while I have pure control over what he eats [which will not always be the case], why not give him the best food out there? I try to eat clean and healthy 80% of the time and indulge the other 20% of time, so I do the same of William. Rather than just giving W snacks that are typically targeted at kids [goldfish, fruit snacks, etc], I have found some natural, organic, delicious options that he loves. I feel great about what he is snacking on, knowing that he is not loading up on sugar, unnecessary chemicals, and processed foods. Hope this gives any of you struggling with finding healthy options for your kiddos some suggestions. Happy eating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger