EVERLANE + PERFECT TEE

posted on: Thursday, March 20, 2014




Ryan tank | Women's U Neck | Ryan pocket tee | Ryan Long Sleeve |

Everlane is a brand that I've been meaning to check out for myself for a while now. I decided that I am in need of the perfect gray tee and tank. When I began my search, I immediately remembered Everlane so I headed to their site right off the bat. I was so impressed with their simple and timeless silhouettes,  so I decided to purchase three, the Ryan pocket tee and the Ryan tank in gray and charcoal. I hope to be heading back to the site to order more once this order arrives! Be sure to check out Everlane for comfortable, chic, classic style from tees to luggage.

images



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger