BEST DEODORANT AROUND

posted on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014

No one really likes to talk about this, so I will not say much. I have searched high and low. Tried expensive fancy ones. Cheap ones. Organic ones. Prescription ones. Some worked for a bit, some were horrible from day one. I have battled this battle for quite sometime until now because I found it. The best deodorant out there and the cherry on top is that is all natural and organic. Soap Walla which is found on Etsy makes the best deodorant I have ever used. It works my friends and I have re-ordered. Twice. That is all on this issue. 

image

2 comments:

  1. Excited to try this. I just ordered on Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered as well! Thank you, was just about to go back to store bought, and was bummed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger