50 HEALTHY HABITS

posted on: Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I am sure many of you have seen this being pinned like crazy on Pinterest. There are always plenty of great lists like this floating around the web but I found this one to be very awesome. I think all 50 of these habits listed are so important and I for one am going to put some of these into effect immediately!

Starting off with #1. Let's start fresh friends. Every. Single. Day. Rain or shine. Good hair day or bad. Teething child or happy child. FRESH!

#4 I do not think I am bad about my phone when I am out with friends, so I changing this one to Putting my phone down when I am around my kid. and husband.

#7 Sugar be gone. I have said before that I am addicted. Badly. Monday morning I ate three donuts in the span on 10 minutes. Well now that is just not right, nor healthy, nor sane. I must conquer my battle with sugar. With lent starting…TODAY…I may just have to give one up. I will still eat fruit, but I really think this needs to happen. 40 days. Shall we commence?

#8 I read that Naomi Campbell [and everyone else in the biz] wakes up and drinks a warm glass of water with lemon. I shall as well.

#28 We are home a lot. And I love my home and filling it with things that are special to me. So, this list has given me permission to keep doing just that.

#29 Don't buy things you will only wear once. Um, brilliant. Why didn't I think of that. I can assure you my closet would love to tell you how many items that are sleeping happily forever because I will never wear them again. I have decided to focus on purchasing things I wear all the time. Like great sandals for summer, a great pair of jean shorts, splurge on a fantastic white tee, and some new sunnies.

#33 Stand up for myself. I am a push over. A people pleaser most of the time. So, I shall start standing up. Buuuuuuutttt, easier said that done.

#39 Read labels. I actually already do this and I really have a lot of fun with it. It is amazing. It will change your views on lots of things about food, beauty products, etc. Just try it. I promise it is fun and also shockingly scary.

#45 Floss after every brushing. What, I have been told this twice a year since I was two years old and guess who has never been a flosser?! Me. So gross. I totally clutch onto my Sonicare and pretend it does the flossing for me. But, I have decided to floss. As a 27 year old, I am going to become a flosser.

#48 Google be gone. Such a blessing and curse, don't you think?

image found on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I seriously loved this list, and needed to read a lot of these! Especially with lent starting.

    Glad I came across your blog!

    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this! Definitely have to start implementing MANY of these in my day! Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am going to start with... not doing drugs. it's gonna be hard to stop, but maybe while i'm in rehab they'll get me to floss and check my bank account... but probably not!

    but really, i wish someone had never let me go to the tanning bed in college, because ugh, i haaate that i did! these are such good things, and i need to do all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger