TIBI SIGNATURE CAMI

posted on: Tuesday, February 18, 2014

One of my favorite, most used items in my closet is my Tibi signature silk cami. I am so obsessed with mine, which is an olive green color, that I hope to add several more to my collection asap. I know they may seem pricey for just a silk tank, but I assure you this tank will hold up for years to come, is impeccably tailored and truly a wardrobe staple. As much as I love all of the pretty colors, a black and white cami need to get into my closet immediately. Honestly, if you are ever having one of those moments where you are late, flustered, and cannot find anything to wear, I promise if you have one of these pretties in your wardrobe, you will always have a perfect item to fall back on.

2 comments:

  1. so many great colors! I'll take the one in radiant orchid, please!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always looking for a classic piece that goes with anything! I also just learned Rag and Bone makes the best t-shirts. Adding the Tibi cami to my list of go-to items!
    www.theperennialstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger