VALENTINE'S DAY LOVE

posted on: Tuesday, January 28, 2014



No. 1 purse | No. 2 card | No. 3 lipstick | No.4 necklace | No. 5 ray bans | No. 6 essie nail polish in sunday fun day | No. 7 nike running shoe | No. 8 dream shoes | No. 9 ballet flats | No. 10 bow dress | No. 11 swimsuit | No. 12 peplum dress [only $40] | No. 13 gold earrings

Love is in the air and Valentine's Day will be here before we know it. I am all for celebrating love, but I  have never been the biggest fan of this day. While I love red, pink, and hearts galore, I have never had the desire to go on some uber romantic date or expected to be showered with gifts. However, this year I am really looking forward to spending this special day with my two boys. Snuggling, laughing, and giving kisses. You know, the things that are not tangible. Those are what I love. Because these two boys of mine, well, one has my heart forever and one is my heart.

1 comments:

  1. You know I love number 1! Such a beautiful statement piece!


    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger