THE BEAUTY HUNT

posted on: Tuesday, January 7, 2014


No. 1 | rms bronzer | I have heard nothing but spectacular things about this organic makeup line, especially the newest member of the rmsBeauty clan, the bronzer. Apply with the pads of your fingers or with a brush to achieve that perfect I-just-stepped-off-the-plane-from-saint-barths glow.
No. 2 | hourglass finishing brush No. 7 | Literally the most amazing brushes I have ever encountered in my life. They are a bit pricy but 100000 times worth it. I will never buy any other type of brush now that I have met these.
No. 3 | nars radiant concealer | I have been hearing from so many wonderfully reputable sources [including my perfect complexed girl, Merritt] that this concealer is the absolute best of the best so I will be purchasing this immediately. In the shopping cart it goes.
No. 4 | nars eyeliner | I have this liner in the nude color, Rue Bonaparte, and it is perfect. Apply to the lower water line and be amazing at how awake your eyes become.
No. 5 | tata harper resurfacing mask | Tata Harper products are the bees knees in the beauty world these days and this mask is supposed to make you look like you were born with it. Perfect glowing skin that is.
No. 6 | ysl glossy stain No. 7 | My shade of choice. This truly stays on for hours and keeps the shine. I looked at myself in the mirror the other day after a long afternoon playing and a chili eating contest with my boys and low and behold, the glossy stain was still a-glossin'.
No. 7 | hourglass powder brush No. 1 | See No. 2. Obsessed. You will never own another brush after trying these out.
No. 8 | rms living luminizer | See No .1. Again, this stuff is the buzz about town and Gisele, Lily, and Miranda all concur. This lip shine [moment] was actually created for Gisele. Need I say more?
No. 9 | hourglass ambient lighting powder | Loving this glow. I found this on Tiffany's blog [have you checked her out her youtube site. Y'all this girl is the makeup QUEEN BEE!]. I put it on after all of my other make up as the finale.









1 comments:

  1. After fashion week I'm definitely going to invest in some of those brushes! I need clean ones!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger