NO NAME

posted on: Friday, January 10, 2014




Unfortunately my mind has been too busy making green juices which has, in turn, depleted my creative juices. I seriously feel foggy this morning so this little post will remain nameless. I got a juicer for Christmas and let's just put it lightly, I am quite fond of it. Ok, I am obsessed. Each morning I wake up and juice and Casey is lucky that I give him the left overs. I am greedy. Super greedy when it comes to that juice. This is so bizarre that I am babbling about juice. I will leave this post at that since clearly my juice brain is currently holding my normal, quite creative brain, hostage. Do not worry, I will pay the ransom this weekend and be back fresh on Monday.

Everyone please stay healthy and have a wonderful, wonderful weekend! XO times a bazillion.

photo credit | merritt beck

1 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit! Those boots and coat are so gorgeous.

    www.thecasualclassic.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger