I'M CURIOUS

posted on: Friday, December 6, 2013

Hola friends. I have been writing posts on my blog funk and the new changes to the blog [yay for giving it all to charity, read about that here] and now I need your help. Pretty please. I am curious to know what you like and want to see more of on this blog and what can go. What you want to see more of. Less of.
More family pictures? Less?
More outfits? Less?
More life talk type posts? Less?
More collages of things I am loving?
More recipes?
More mom talk? Less?
More home posts?

Who are you my sweet readers? Are you moms? Are you in college? Are you done raising your brood? Are you a single gal? I would love to hear from you on what you love and do not love about this blog. I love constructive criticism and I do not take offense to it so if there is something that bores you or rubs you the wrong way about this blog...please fill me in.

Of any other post, I would really love for you to leave a comment or shoot me an email at mghunt17@gmail.com. As much of this blog is for me and what I want to do with it, that entices me to connect with my readers and know more about you and what you like to see here on ATH.

I began this blog to showcase my life and to bring you readers in to get to know me. Changes have occurred along the way and I would really love to know how you are feeling deep down about ATH. With the new year approaching, it is time to refresh. Evaluate. Change. Review. Embrace.

Now I will be offended if you don't comment. JK. [no, seriously]. :)

12 comments:

  1. i like everything you do, morg!! probably about as helpful as what your grandma would say, ha! BUT i will say, i think it shows when someone writes on what they love writing about. i loooove both your style and family posts!! ps i wrote this with no coffee, and you know my thoughts don't flow without coffee, so my apologies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love! Cannot wait to see you in a few DAYS!

      Delete
  2. I ditto Brittany! I think you have such a great balance of fashion/family/lifestyle! Sorry...again like Britt said, as helpful as a grandma, but I think you have such a good balance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you write about but especially the family home stuff, since I'm currently in the same stage of life. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ash! I love being in the same stage together!

      Delete
  4. I love a mix of style//mommying//product//family pics.... which is just what your blog does!
    Posts that are honest I find are the most readable and resonate the most w/ me.
    Like this post! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cassie! Means so much. xoxo

      Delete
  5. love the family, mommy, and home stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Morgan, I love your blog! I am a college girl from dallas, relocated in Oklahoma for the time being! I love your what i'm loving posts & outfit posts especially! I also love that you're giving your earnings to charity! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Haylee! Thank you so much! So grateful to have wonderful readers like you :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger