MAYBELLINE + ESSIE

posted on: Tuesday, November 19, 2013








When Katherine was here a few weeks ago, a pretty package from Maybelline and Essie arrived at my doorstep. It was a mini Christmas morning moment when I pulled out this chic black bag which was filled to the brim with awesome Maybelline and Essie products to test out. I have always loved a good drug store makeup isle find [I typically cannot leave a CVS or Target without grabbing something new to try] so this was so much fun having it here in my house. I definetly have replaced some higher end beauty items I was previously using for some of the products above. Click below to check out some of my favorite new finds. Stocking stuffers perhaps!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger