LEATHER LOVE

posted on: Monday, November 11, 2013





 | Stuart Weitzman Highline Swoon boots |  5050 boots [flat version] | Forever 21 Skirt | Sunglasses [similar] | Forever 21 sweater

Remember when I said that Katherine was a Forever 21 master? Well case and point, this skirt and sweater. This is probably one of my favorite outfits I have ever worn. These boots are the most comfortable, chic things in my closet at the moment and I am head over heels [pun intend] for these bad boys. Paired with a super cute faux leather skirt and cozy sweater makes this new outfit just work. And I threw on Katherine's cool orange reflecting shades that were total gas station buys [get a similar look here] and I fell in love with them and secretly wished she would accidentally leave them behind.

SHOP THE LOOK

3 comments:

  1. sweaters and cool cousins and pretty morgans are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I think I said this last week --- but this might be my fav look yet! Gorg lady! XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger