HALLOWEEN

posted on: Wednesday, November 27, 2013







So I realize that Halloween was umm well almost a month ago but alas, here are the pics. I have been savoring these sweet photos for the past few weeks and I just love them so much. Mainly, I love him so much. It is safe to say that Casey may be the Rangers biggest fan ever so it was only natural for me to order a mini Rangers jersey for W to sport come Halloween night.

Instead of trick or treating we hung out on our porch handing out candy in the hopes of meeting some of our new neighbors. W loved looking at all of the big kids in their costumes. Well that was until Batman came up to him and said "boo." That sent ole W into a full blown melt down. Poor kiddo. But he rallied quickly and was back to the basket of candy, picking up pieces and holding them out for everyone to see.

It was a night I will always remember and I am so grateful I have these precious photos to look back on. And Go Rangers.


1 comments:

  1. iiii can't wait to squeeze him and his cuteness!!! and batman saying boo to maddalena would've been a meltdown as well! bless these sensitive souls!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger