FALL UNIFORM

posted on: Monday, November 18, 2013




Shirt | Old Navy [this one is only $13 plus 30% off on top of that!]
Pants | J.Crew pixie pant 
Boots | Stuart Weitzman Highline Swoon
Sunglasses | Rayban aviators
Earrings | H&M old [similar here]
Bag | MICHAEL by Michael Kors [I love this little guy]

So I love these boots if you cannot tell. I used my Tootsies Top Blogger winnings to purchase these bad boys and I think I would sleep in them if I could. If you are in the market for an investment boot, I am telling you that you cannot, I repeat cannot, go wrong with these.

Every time I walk into my closet to get dressed I always find myself throwing on either these J. Crew pixie pants or my favorite J Brand leggings. And then I always, without fail, reach for a chambray shirt [this J. Crew factory one is on sale plus an additional 30% off]. I will button up the shirt and then look in the mirror and take a long glance. Then it hits me...I know why this looks so familiar. Because I wore this EXACT outfit yesterday. Ugh, back to the closet drawing board. If you are ever wondering what in the world to wear, just reach for a chambray shirt. Chambray is like a fine, fine wine. It just gets better with age.

Also, I am sharing a few things I am thankful for over on Chloe's blog, Beyond Blessed. Go take a peek!

SHOP THE LOOK
Photo credit | Merritt Beck

4 comments:

  1. agreed. those pixies + chambray... my wardrobe over here too. can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Love your blog and this outfit! I actually found your blog while looking up reviews for those amazing Stuart Weitzman Highline boots! I'm only 5'2" with short-ish/muscular calves and I'm worried that the boots will be too high and tight on me! How tall are you?
    Thanks for the help and love the blog! ~Ada

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger