AROUND HERE LATELY

posted on: Friday, November 29, 2013

| so thankful to spend time with all of my best girls celebrating the most beautiful bride |
| oh the flowers. oh my. I mean look at those peonies. sigh. |
| morning snuggles with this stud |
| watching my boy help set up the cooler for his best friend's, M's, first birthday |

I hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving yesterday. This year certainly calls for an enormous amount of thanks on my part. I am so grateful for this this year with my husband and our little lad. Something new this year for me to be thankful for is this little ole bloggy blog. This time last year this blog was just a distant thought and now here we are, several months into this thing. I am so thankful for the people who enjoy keeping up with this blog. You are the best and I am so blessed to have you here. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading along. I am beyond thankful for the people this blog has brought into my life. Beyond grateful. Big smooches to all my favorite blogger lady friends.

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Jesus Christ - 1 Thessalonians 5:18





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger