AROUND HERE LATELY

posted on: Friday, November 15, 2013





Once again this boy has stolen my heart and run away with it. He lights up my day and I love watching  him delight in the smallest pleasures. Some of my favorite things going on with this dude these days are...

+ when I put him in his car seat and he immediately gets the biggest grin on his sweet face because he sees him self in the mirror [that is on the headrest so I can spy on him]. it is priceless because he starts grinning and laughing and then he realizes I am strapping him in and then while smiling, he starts trying to fuss and cry...silly kid. i have given up on him ever liking the carseat.

+how his eyes light up when I start peeling a zucchini at dinner time. this kid loves him some zucchini. he eats a whole one each night and he gobbles it down like a champ. 

+he loves sweeping. he loves the broom. and our sweet housekeeper brought him a mini baby broom this week and he has not put it down. yesterday he was naked in the shower sweeping with his broom. i mean this kid cracks me. i just cannot wait to hear the things that come out of his mouth when he starts talking.

+when he makes out with girls. he has recently starting resting his head on and hugging his best friend, Maddie, and other little girls he sees. but it was out of this world adorable when saw his newest lady friend, Milly. she is only 3 months old and when his eyes met hers for the first time, he immediately climbed up on top of her and kissed her. several times. ohhhhhhhhh golly I love this. iphone proof below. i mean look at his hands too. so passionate. 




1 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those are the cutest pictures! We can't wait to see you all next weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger