THE TREASURED LIST: UNDER $100

posted on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013


ONE ASOS olive skirt [on sale] | TWO Zoli sippy cup | THREE ASOS jacket [on sale] | FOUR gold elephant | FIVE Nest candle | SIX  JCREW jeweled drop earrings | SEVEN  eberjey pjs | EIGHT Nike running shoe | NINE ASOS Knit dress  | TEN JCREW pixie pant   

Who doesn't love a good steal? I ordered my first big girl pair of pajamas during last weeks Shopbop sale and this Eberjey set is amazing. Soft as a feather and comfortable to the max. I also have been running in these Nike kicks which make me feel so cool and mainly I want to wear them which in turn makes me want to run and actually exercize. Double plus! I was immediately drawn to the leopard shadowing when I saw them but some what intimated by the black color. But I ordered them anyway and I am obsessed.

This ASOS skirt is on it's way to me as we speak and I cannot wait to style it with a cozy sweater and a basic tee with a black jacket [only $34] and booties [dreaming of these]. I bought these JCREW pixie pants last year and wore them pretty much every day and I plan on doing it again this fall. This Nest candle smells like a dream and is by far my favorite. I lit it in my kitchen just yesterday just to experience the slight smell of a peony [my favorite flower] even though they are no longer in season. Also, W dropped all of his baby bottles and moved on to these Zoli sippy cups with ease. We love them so much.
SHOP THE TREASURES

2 comments:

  1. How cute is that skirt- adorable.

    I also love big girl pjs and I bet you will soon be addicted to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. four, six and seven are perfection! I just bought some new Equipment pajamas and they are my new favorite lounge-wear. So comfy!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger