THE MUST HAVE ANTHROPOLOGIE LOOK

posted on: Thursday, October 3, 2013


colette trench  | 2  beaded poeme top  | 3 cherie dress | 4  calf hair crossbody bag | 5 rochelle jacket  | 6  booties | 7 leopardeau jacket  | 8 paisley robe  | 9 rosette skirt | 10 scarf

I received the Anthropologie lookbook in the mail yesterday and normally I just toss stuff like this into the recycling but the colette trench on the cover caught my eye. So I indulged in 5 minutes of flipping through the pages while W enjoyed a banana. The lookbook was jam packed with wonderful, beautiful pieces and I wanted to share my favorites.  Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

Oh and I joined Twitter. You can follow me @missmorganhunt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger