FALL BLUES

posted on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013







Well if those happy baby smiles do not brighten your day, then I do not know what will. Have you ever just stopped to really watch a baby. They are so carefree. They are so present. So immensely happy. Unfailing love. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 type of love. This is why every child is a miracle. They are a glimpse of heaven and a reminder of the love we are all to share with one another. I hope that this type of love rubs off on me as I watch my son. This perfect being that is so full of life and happiness it is unreal. When I am having a bad day, there he is. Smiles, giggles and all. Of course there are fussy moments but these types of moments above put those not so shiny ones to shame. I am forever grateful that I get to witness this love every day.

SHOP THE LOOK

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger