BIRCHBOX

posted on: Friday, October 25, 2013





A few weeks ago, I was invited to attend a dinner hosted by Birchbox and co-founder, Katia Beauchamp. The southern affair took place at Sissy's on Henderson and it was the perfect setting. It was a cool, beautiful night and we sat on the patio with a lot of other local bloggers. Spending time with these Dallas girls and several of the Birchbox team members was truly special and I am so grateful I was included.

With that said, I immediately jumped on their site and ordered myself a Birchbox subscription the moment I got home. We got to take home a sample of a month Birchbox and it was like a mini Christmas morning in my bathroom when I opened up the pink and white box to find a cosmetic junkie's dream inside...products. Awesome products. New products to try every single month that are delivered right to your door.

All of you should sign up asap because 1) It is so affordable at only $10 a month and 2) who doesn't love a surprise present of goodies each month. I am not so patiently awaiting my next shipment. Also, this would make a great gift for someone in your life this holiday season. Oh and there is also a Birchbox for men too! Go sign up here to start recieving your Birchbox each month!

1 comments:

  1. such a fun night! That cake was melt-in-my-mouth incredible.

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger