THE MUST HAVE "I WANT" LIST

posted on: Thursday, September 26, 2013



black copertina shoe [on sale and most comfortable heel I have worn in a long time] |  2 belted sky blue coat [channeling Olivia Pope with this absolutely stunning sky blue coat] | 3 hammered ring set [only $55] | 4 origami photos [ I used this to print out 60 instagram photos of W for his first birthday] | 5  frames | 6 dress [I know this dress does not look like much in the picture, but it is one of the prettiest, detailed, dresses I have seen] | 7 The Unhealthy Truth [ I just started reading this and I encourage anyone who wants to know more about what we are putting in our [and our children's] bodies] | 8  baby hoodie  | 9 Jonathan Adler Nixon Throw [I am dying to put this in our formal living room]  | 10 nude celestial heel [stunning on]

1 comments:

  1. The Unhealthy Truth will completely change the way you think about food. We were lucky enough to have her come speak to my company a few years ago and she was just amazing. I always cared about food, but after hearing her talk about the FDA's standard of food vs. the Europe, it's horrifying.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger