THE MUST HAVE FALL LIST

posted on: Thursday, September 12, 2013

1 - black cami | 2 - white dress | 3 - Cosabella Ever  Soft Bra | 4 - pointed stiletto's [only $30] | 5 - booties | 6 - Jeans |  7 -  coat [only $61!!!!] | 8 - slate dress | 9 - J Crew boyfriend sweater [25% off  with code FALLSTYLE] | 10 - sweater blazer 

Despite the close to triple digit degree heat we are still enduring here in Texas, fall is just on my mind. I cannot wait for lower temps, jackets, boots, sweaters, OH MY! I realized the other day that I have been wearing the same dingy bra for the past several years and it made me think about how I never buy new, nice under garnets. Why? I wear them every single day and it is the one thing in my closet that I actually NEED. Are you the same way? Let's change that!

Oh and this cami is amazing. I got it in ivory as well and I have worn both so too many times to count.  This Topshop white dress is just the prettiest thing ever. It would be perfect for a bride to be and reminds me of my very own rehearsal dinner dress [memories :)]. These booties and these stilettos are closet staples. No questions asked.

I purchased this adorable coat a few weeks ago. It is a STEAL at only $61 and I love it! I may change out the buckle for a chunky gold one to take this afforable coat into high dolla$$$ territory. Slate is my new favorite color and I love how simple, yet elegant this silky dress is. Be mine would you? I own this is a light blue and it is sooo super cozy.

Fall please descend upon Dallas now. Like tonight. K, thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger