FLORAL TEXTURE

posted on: Thursday, September 5, 2013

floral dress  | 2 Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume | 3 kate spade dress [65% off] | 4 kate spade clutch [on sale] | 5 forever 21 skirt | 6 Tory Burch cuff [50% off] | 7 ballet flat [60% off] | 8 J Crew tunic | 9 Valentino perfume | 10 Free People floral cape dress | 11 Bauble Bar necklace |  12 Valentino smoking slippers

As I slowly kiss summer goodbye, I am still holding onto it a little bit by embracing floral. I am on a huge floral kick lately and I just cannot get enough. I love the contrast of pairing a sweet floral dress with some chunky suede booties for fall or wearing these flats with jeans and an oversized fluffy sweater. I may be trying to have my cake and eat it too by mixing very spring time items with fall, but hey, I can't help it. And honestly I like it.

background photo credit goes to the lovely, talented, and beautiful Sarah Tucker

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty post! I hope you and W are doing well. XOXO

    www.kbaileystyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty assortment! ok, so I found your blog through The Wiegands link up this week! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! If you accept, you can check out my blog post and join in:
    http://thelaneabove.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html
    So excited to have found your blog!
    Blessings,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger