THE MUST HAVE PERIDOT LIST

posted on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013

In honor of August [my birthday month [yay for getting older!...can you sense the sarcasm], I put together a little list of things I am lusting after with a twist of touches of peridot [the August birthstone] thrown in. When I was younger, I was not too thrilled that peridot was my birthstone because I never really 100% loved the color green and deep down I was a little envious of those with April, June and September birthdays [diamonds, pearls, and sapphires, are just a tad bit more glamourous than ole peridot wouldn't you agree]. Over time I have embraced the color and it is slowly making its way into my closet and home.

1- tata harper skin care [I have been dying to try this all natural brand] | 2 -  ballerina oil painting [I have an obsession with ballerina paintings and this one is just the most beautiful one that may need to go in my green office] | 3 - knit sweater | 4 - turquoise bangle [adjustable bangle which is key for someone with small wrists that other bangles often swallow] | 5 - geo scarf | 6 - burl wood box [I am obsessed with burl wood and this little dainty box is perfect to place on a side table] | 7 - peacock pillow | 8 - gold leaf collection side table [I see this in our formal living room's future] | 9 -  finials 123 [these are so gorgeous and coming to live with me soon] | 10 - scalloped flats [on super sale!!!]

Happy Birthday week to me :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving that side table! Happy birthday week girly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie! Isn't it amazing. It is perfect in person and there is also a side table and coffee table that are the same...all equally as fabulous!

      Delete
  2. As an August birthday myself I couldn't agree more about peridot! I suppose it's okay now... And to boot my daughter is also an August. Guess I'm stuck with it. Fabulous list btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laurie! How neat that your daughter is a peridot little lady as well :) Happy Birthday month to you both! xo

      Delete
  3. happy birthday week love!! and i have been dying to try the tata harper line too!! i just ordered the resurfacing cream! it comes highly recommended by jessica alba haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise! You will have to let me know what you think if you try it. I need to order some asap! And anything recommended by JA is bound to be amazing!

      Delete
  4. What a great blog! I've been enjoying going through your posts :)
    And have to mention, a girlfriend of mine who lives in Charleston does fabulous ballerina paintings, and abstracts too.
    http://www.katelongstevenson.com/
    Although, now that I'm checking, it looks like she doesn't have any of the ballerinas on her website now... But you might be interested in the abstracts anyway :) for inspiration!!
    xo
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Cassie! Love your blog too. And thank you for introducing me to Kate's work. It is amazing! I am now obsessed! Hope you are having a great day! xx Morgan

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger