THE MUST HAVE FALL MOMMY- SON LOOK

posted on: Thursday, August 22, 2013

True story. W and I dress a like. Another truth. It is 100% always by accident. There must be some mommy power that takes my brain when I am not paying attention and plans for us to dress alike. Countless times each week I look down around 3pm and realize W and matching. I am in navy and white stripes and he is in royal blue and white stripes. I am in white shorts and a gray tee and he is in a blue tee and white shorts. It never ends and I am amazed at how many items in our closets actually match. So I am getting a head start on our matching fall outfits and decided to just embrace that W is a little mini me.

1 - cap | 2 - jacket [not sure I can pull off this camo jacket look but I know W can rock one] | 3 - baby camo jacket [so cute in person and has a sweet fleece lining] | 4 - baseball tee [I will never take this off. Ever.] | 5 - baby baseball tee | 6 - jeans | 7 - jeans | 8 - necklace | 9 - fringe boot | 10 - baby moccasin [I mean come on. I just have to jump on the bandwagon because these things are just too stinkin' cute not too.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger