NATURAL HAIR

posted on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I tend to be a hair girl and for me, if my hair looks good, it doesn't matter if I have no make up on and dingy clothes, I still feel so confident. I hate those days when I am too lazy to do my hair and I throw it up in a bun and even if I am all decked out in my finest clothing and a face full of make up on...I still do not feel pretty or put together. Wawawa. 

 Here is my line up of products I use when I wash my hair [which is not every day I might add]. This Pureology shampoo and conditioner is just THE best. It is like the trifecta of goodness for your hair. It smells good, it's Vegan so no harsh chemicals yada yada yada, and it makes my hair shine like the sun. 

I have been using this Caviar Repair Re-texturizing Protien Cream for a few months now and I am HOOKED. After I comb my hair with a wide tooth comb, I dab off the excess moisture with a towel and then I apply a dab of this to my ends. Ever since I started using this people have been telling me how long and pretty my hair looks. It must cast some pretty awesome magic spells [and again, this product is free of yucky parabens, sulfates, etc] on split-ends and damaged hair because while everyone else out there are chopping off their long locks, I am keeping mine long and enjoying my frequent dose of Caviar

Cheers to happy, bouncy, healthy, beautiful hair...



1 comments:

  1. I actually use Alterna's cavair shampoo and conditioner for my hair and love it. I will have to try the cream when I reorder! I have heard great things about pureology!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger