THE MUST HAVE HUNT HOUSE LIST

posted on: Thursday, July 11, 2013

As I am decorating our new home I have been mixing all of our old pieces with some new things to change our look up a bit. I am adding accessories with pops of color [this lamp is just calling my name!] and unique touches to help enhance our previously owned furniture. I am a sucker for coffee table books and these two are some of my favorites. The sconces are what we replaced the previous ones with and let me tell you something...these guys are FABULOUS. They just might be my favorite thing in the new house. Adding these caspari placemats [which come in a multitude of amazing colors] will do just the trick to fancy up our old dining room table which is now in our breakfast room area. And I just cannot get over these beautiful paintings. Love love love. At the end of the day, I cannot wait to cozy up on our couch in this throw blanket and watch Housewives the Rangers with my husband.

caspari placemats. sconce. painting by sarah otts. rock quartz table lamp. coming home book. ralph lauren booklamp. coffee table. vase. throw blanket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger