MADE BY MIEKA: MY FAVORITE SOAP

posted on: Wednesday, July 17, 2013

In honor of trying to living more organically, I picked up some delicious new soap while visiting my sister in law in Charlottesville. Charlottesville has the most adorable/amazing farmers market and I immediately gravitated to the Made by Mieka table due to the smell of her hand made, luscious soaps. Each soap is hand made using Mediterranean techniques with ingredients like olive oil, clays, essential oils and other natural products. You can read more about how these soaps are made here from Mieka herself. 

It was very hard to choose between the scents so we opted to get a few different ones to try out. Shea Butter for dry skin infused with lavender and eucalyptus, Honey + Oats for extra dry/ itcy skin made with honey, oatmeal and shea butter, Peppermint for all skin stypes with tea tree oil and rosemary and lastly Oats + Lavendar for neutral to dry skin [I have this one in my shower now and I am in heaven]. W also thinks playing with the bar is pretty fun. I just have to watch him to make sure he does not try to eat these yummy soaps! 

I have fallen in love with these perfectly simple, fresh, honest soaps and will continue to use them and order online. It is so nice knowing that not only am I putting the most natural ingredients on my skin [your body's largest organ], but also supporting such a lovely company. I am so excited I met Mieka on our first trip to Charlottesville and am so lucky I can continue to buy them online. 

* This was not a sponsored post. Purely wanted to share my new found knowledge and love for Made by Mieka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger