GLAM-MOMMA WITH TOOTSIES

posted on: Monday, July 22, 2013




Thank you everyone for all of your support and encouraging words about the Tootsies Dallas Top Blogger 2013 nomination! This is the last week of voting so make sure to support A TREASURE HUNT and VOTE HERE. If you are in the Dallas area I would love to see you at the finale event at Tootsies in Preston Center on July 25th at 6:30. I figure the more people I have there supporting me, the more people I will have to laugh WITH me and not AT me as I attempt to walk the runway and most likely will trip and fall [I figure it will go down something like the scene in SATC when Carrie falls on the runway and Heidi Klum just steps over her...]. So PLEASE come join me and the Tootsies crew this Thursday evening!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are not only the COOLEST woman I know... But the most BEAUTIFUL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to hear all about this, lady!! hope you had FUN!! and those photos are so gorge, especially love the ones with W!! glammy mama!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger