FOURTH OF JULY MUST HAVE LIST

posted on: Wednesday, July 3, 2013


The fourth of July is not just a holiday to me...it is THE holiday. The patriotic colors, the beach breeze [this is the first summer I will not at the beach in YEARS], fireworks..and oh yeah, I met my sweet husband over the 4th of July weekend THREE whole years ago TODAY [happy 3 years of knowing you Case ;)]. This weekend we are headed to one of my best friend's in-laws lake house for some fun in the sun, beer drinking, lake trolling, baby bouncing and good ole American fun.

dress [I ordered this is black and am seriously thinking of adding this gorgeous blue color as well]. shorts [loving these this summer. I never take them off]. purse [is this just not the most perfect little colorful bundle of joy. it would surely sass up any outfit this summer]. red blazer. white tee [never can have too many]. white dress [absolute closet staple. ordering now]. clutch. shoes. necklace [icing on the patriotic cake]. pajamas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger