AROUND HERE LATELY

posted on: Tuesday, July 9, 2013

We started off the 4th with donuts, swimming, and some mini golf with some of our dearest friends.


Then we headed to the lake.
W was NOT a fan of the life vest. I have never seen the expressions he made when we put that on him. Poor thing was miserable! And only singing a song would make him smile. 
And during nap time...I got to have a little fun of my own.
I have not wake boarded in years but it seemed to be like riding a bike and I like to think I've still got it. Mr.B [who taught me to wake board when I was younger] would be proud.
  
Until I did not have it anymore and this is what happened. I am still hurting from this fall.



2 comments:

  1. Love this Morgie! You get it on that wake board! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. W's face in that life jacket -- too much, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger