SEA ISLAND BEACH PREP

posted on: Tuesday, June 18, 2013

In a few weeks we are packing up the car and driving 16 hours....SIKE! Ha. With my carseat phobic baby. No. thank. you. American Airlines here we come! After the big move [at the end of this month] we are heading to our favorite family beach, Sea Island. We are having a bunch of friends down during our stay and we are so excited to have some fun in the sun with our best friends.
W and I will be staying on the east coast for three weeks so I have already started thinking about what to pack and I have decided that we will be packing light [if a huge purple roller bag means light]. Only the essentials which, at the beach, means bathing suits and lounge clothes [music to my ears]. I just got these Tkees flip flops in nude and my toes freshly painted in this Essie polish color. This swimsuit will be mine before the trip and my J Crew online shopping basket will also engulf these sunnies. I do not like to wear any makeup while out on the beach but this cheek stain will be perfect to give me a little flush.
I have turned into a crazy hat lady and this fedora is calling my name. And I have saved the best for last because this cover up is just amazing. I will be owning this. Throw it all into the colorful, sturdy tote and we are good to go...Until W eats too much sand that is.

bikini topbikini bottomflip flopsbeach totenail polishcover upsunniesbeach towelcheek tintgrosgrain fedora.

8 comments:

  1. I recently found your blog, and just love it.

    Have a great time in Sea Island, it is gorgeous!!! I love that white cover up, it's so cute and perfect for a summer beach trip.

    xo

    www.simplylowcountry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot begin to tell you how jealous I am! Are y'all renting one of the houses down there? That's what we did when I was younger with my family. I can't wait to take our kids one day. We stayed at the main hotel for our honeymoon last year and it was a dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! So fun you honeymoon there. Casey and I actually met in Sea Island and found out we both lived in Dallas. His family owns a house and has been vacationing there forever. It will always hold such a special place in our hearts and we are so blessed we get to visit frequently!

      Delete
  3. Hey Morgan! I saw that you are going to be at the Tootsies thing on Sunday! Hooray! Your blog is so cute. Can't wait to meet you. I haven't been to Sea Island in quite some time and am super jealous of your trip!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth!! I am SO excited you will be there. Hopefully this Tootsies thing will be a lot of fun and it will be so nice to get to know each other! I will look for you on Sunday! And... you MUST get back to SI soon. Amazing :) See you Sunday.

      Delete
  4. What a fun trip! We are heading back to Seaside, Fl at the end of this month too! Can't wait. P.S. I ordered that white cover-up in a small and recently got it in the mail and was so disappointed. The fabric was awful and I just swam it. So if you do order it, order a x-small. I had to end up returning mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh Seaside is my second favorite ;). Such a bummer to hear about the cover up. Online shopping is so fun because of the element of surprise...except for when the surprise is that the waited arrival of your purchase is NO good. Boo!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger