FATHER'S DAY DATE

posted on: Tuesday, June 11, 2013

This year we will be celebrating Casey's first Father's Day as a proud papa! I have not figured out what to do yet for the man of the year, but when I came across this Asos dress I could not help but think it would be the prefect dress for cocktails with my sweet husband. This color pink is just too good to pass on and its a steal at only $77. Yippee! The thought of sporting this bright, happy color and parading around my proud new dad just seems oh so fun.

Asos pink dress. Kelly Wynne Tote. J Crew sandals [a little lift without looking like you tried too hard]. Bauble Bar earrings [a STEAL at only $26. Pressing buy]. Prada cat eye sunnies. YSL lipstick in Spicy Pink

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger