WEEKEND FUN

posted on: Sunday, May 5, 2013

The bib explains it all..This kiddo LOVES his butternut squash and sweet potatoes.
Took a little naked stroll down the street after a "Cinco de Mayo" par-tay.
W did a little pre-crawling position practice. He has excellent form but seems just fine in this stationary mode. No crawling here....yet.
A little bath time fun with this little lush. He loves splashing around and playing with his toys. Now, by toys I mean the cup I use to rinse him with and the washcloth. He has no desire to play with the toys I buy and are actually designed for bath time. Note to self: Baby toys are a waste of money. Real babies only want wrappers, empty water bottles, cups, spoons... you get my drift.
Future David Beckham....minus the tats.
Antik Batik shirt (similar). AG jeans. Tkees rose gold flip flops. Ray Bans

This is a really big week for myself and A TREASURE HUNT...To celebrate this special week, some VERY awesome ladies are guest posting...and what makes this so exciting is that these ladies and I are all being initiated into a super- elite club together next Sunday.It is one that all of us have been waiting to join for many, many years. What club you might ask.....the club where husbands and our babies celebrate US because it is our very first MOTHER'S DAY EVER (being mother's of course)! I can hardly contain my excitement.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger