PINK FLOWERS

posted on: Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Two things I love so much. Florals and stripes. Yum. I ordered this shirt during the J Crew sale and I put it on immediately after opening the package. The color blue is just perrrrfect. I paired it with my new favorite Forever 21 floral shorts. So feminine and light. To me, there is just something about wearing a long sleeve shirt with shorts. I am loving this weather because I can get away with the long sleeve shirt for a bit longer...until the dreaded 100 degree oven heats up.


I wish I could take credit for these lovelies but I cannot. They are technically in our backyard but they officially belong to our neighbors. Thank you neighbors for these.

J Crew linen shirt. Forever 21 shorts(similar and how cute are these). Gucci gladiator sandals. Forever 21 necklace. Nepal Misson Bracelets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger