CHARLOTTESVILLE DRESS CODE

posted on: Friday, May 31, 2013

We are headed to Charlottesville today to visit my sister-in-law and brother-in-law. This trip is LONG overdue and I can hardly contain my excitment to 1) see them and spend quality time together and 2) finally visit this town. I have only heard wonderful things about Charlottesville and I think I am going to want to live there. M + J, can we move in? When I think of the name/word Charlotte, I cannot help but immediately think of Charlotte from Sex in the City. This weekend we have a Friday night party, Saturday brunching and winery visiting and church on Sunday. I thought it was only fitting to pull dresses that reminded me of something Charlotte would wear for these occasions in her namesake town. Thank goodnesss for E!'s reruns of SATC. I mean I have probably seen each episode at least 6 times each, yet they never get old. 

necklace. look 1 // Reiss dress. YSL shoes. look 2 // Reiss white dress. nude shoes. look 3 //  Reiss dress. sandals

2 comments:

  1. Go to King Family Vineyard if you have time. It is so picturesque and their wine is so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! Hope are you doing well. Congrats on your marriage! Enjoy this special, sweet time together. We went to Pippin Winery and then did not have time to go to King Family! Next time!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger