MOTHER + SON

posted on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I have always seen myself as a mother of boys. Lots and lots of boys. So even though we did not find out the sex of the baby during my pregnancy, I was not surprised when W was a boy. Let me tell y'all... This little boy has captured my heart in a way I never knew was possible. I cherish the bond that we share and I know he will always be my sweetest thing. Every night we dance together before he falls asleep and lately we have been dancing to Merry Millers, Classical Baby. The other night, I could not help but notice that most of the songs playing were all traditional wedding songs. As we swayed back and forth, it stuck me that one day HE will be walking me down the isle to my front row seat of his very own wedding.  Whenever that day comes, years from now, I know that as we walk, I will be thinking of these very days. The two of us dancing in darkness, just mother and son. 







I loved spending some time in the park last week, just me and my little lad. He amazes me every single day. I am in love with watching him explore this big world through his little eyes, curious hands, curled up toes and adventurous mouth. Sometimes I wish I could just press PAUSE in this thing we call life. It really is just too good to be true and I know any moment I may blink and time will skip 30 years. My sweet boy has given me all there is to give and that is a life that I love. I cannot wait for more baby boys to fill my house (crossing my fingers for at least one little lady) and to see what the future holds for this mother and son.

1 comments:

  1. Love this post and these stunning pictures! How special!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger