LEAVING THE SOUTH....TEAR

posted on: Monday, April 15, 2013

 We are sadly packing up here in Charleston to head back to Texas. W and I are kicking and screaming because we do NOT want to leave. Ever. Spending these last 10 days with my mom and best friend have been so incredible and I wish we could just keep pressing re-peat. This trip has been full of many memories and I cannot wait to come back this summer. I am leaving the south east a little heavier with a new step dad and 5 new siblings!!!!! I have been wanting and praying for them since I was a little girl and let me tell you...this is a prime example of how everything is in God's timing. Over a decade later, I finally got all those siblings I was begging my mom for for years. B,S,P,K and M.... I love you guys!!! I have so many photos that I cannot wait to share when I get back! Happy Monday!


Congratulations to this little chick-a-dee on passing her boards! My best friend love-her-to-the-moon-and-back is offically a PA-C! We are so proud of you Mary!!!!!!

On Morgan // Gap stripped tank (on sale now). J Brand white jeans. Dolce Vita for Target wedges (super old). Ray Bans.  On Mary// Lace top. Express jeans (love these similar ones).

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, per usual :). Cant wait to hear about everything!! I have that tank too ;)
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger