DIAPER BAGS

posted on: Friday, April 12, 2013


No. 1 // No. 2 // No. 3 // No. 4 // No. 5 // No. 6 // No. 7 // No. 8

I have always been a small purse carrier. Envious of those that could pull off the over-sized oh-so-chic bags, I just never felt like I could handle such a large tote. Once I became pregnant, I knew it was my time to finally force myself to get a "big" bag. One thing I have learned about being a mom is you must be prepared for the unthinkable. Spit up on aisle 4. Blow out in car on the way to church. Screaming child who can only be soothed by a certain toy. You never know when your baby is going to need some random trinket, so in turn...you schlep it ALL around with you. JUST. IN. CASE.

I searched for months to find a diaper bag that was not-so-diaper-bag-ish. I finally settled in on an MZ Wallace creation which I have loved, loved, loved.  It is not actually a diaper bag (although they do make one) but it serves perfectly as mine. I can fit diapers, wipes, changes of clothes, books, cameras, rattles, blankets, etc all while still looking like I have got some style. No. 4 and No.8 are MZ Wallace creations and I am dying over the blue hues. So perfect that if I did not already have a purple one, one of these would be mine! I think all of these bags are just so super cute and I seriously want them ALL. I do not know how I would actually be able to choose between them. Greedy, I know! The colors are just so fun and most of them have the pockets that us mommies need. 

Don't y'all think these are totally chic/cool mom style approved?!

1 comments:

  1. I still use honest diapers - my son is wearing big ones now - and will use them until he is potty trained. As for the scent of the diapers, they smell like baby powder. Other diapers have an unpleasant odor to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger