BEAUTY THIEF

posted on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013

 I was finally able to make a pit stop at Ulta and after spending way too much time in there, I came away with these luscious friends. It was such a gorgeous day so I decided to photograph the products outside in our backyard. As you all know, Charlie Rose is always at my side...I stood up to adjust some camera settings and when I went back to photograph, I noticed a player was not in place...I was so perplexed and began searching the pool for the Esos lip balm until I looked over at my furry companion aka "the beauty thief." Seems like Charlie wanted in on the Esos action as well.

Tarte Cheek Stain in Flush: I have seen this stuff for years and never purchased it until today. After seeing it on Chelsea's must haves I knew it must be legit since she looks PER-fect. I think it will be so easy to just pop on while running out the door this summer and help give that dewy look we are all trying to achieve.
Esos lip bam: Also on of Chelsea's favorites and it was right by the check out line so I scooped it up and made it mine/Charlie's. It is so easy/fun to hold and it tastes fabulous.
Essie Nail Polish in Really Red: Red nails = Must have. Invest peeps. I am a nail picker and while I love getting manicures they last all of about negative 30 minutes for me so it makes much more sense for me to just paint my nails myself.
L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray for Color-Treated Hair: Every single famous celebrity hair guru suggests this stuff. And it does live up to all the hype.


1 comments:

  1. Thanks lady! You are gonna love that blush -- seriously that tube will last you 2 years. It is the best

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger