ARTS AND CRAFTS

posted on: Monday, April 29, 2013

I have been meaning to do an outfit post for over a month wearing one of my nap time creations. I bought a sewing machine a few months ago and decided to tap into my crafty roots. I made this skirt one day while W was napping and finally had a chance to wear it around town. I love all things leopard  and, to me, it is one of those prints that you can wear with ANYTHING. ANYTIME. 



Skirt by Morgan. Forever 21 chambray shirt (similar). Forever 21 necklace. Urban Outfitters bracelet (old). Dior cat eye sunnies. Chanel clutch.


3 comments:

  1. Well done on that skirt! Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! You look adorable, per usual! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you need to get that sewing machine out more often!! Great job! You'll be designing your own creations next!!! Nan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger